Sunday, March 22, 2009

News

News:
1) Halene got some new shoes. They have transformed her into a running, jumping, swinging, sliding, crazy girl.
2) Nate has been fishing his brains out, a pic of a rainbow and brown from recent trips...
3) Friends Tim and Jess came to visit. Will add pics later. 
4) Alesa is 3 weeks from her due date. The baby woke me up the other night after it kicked me in the back! Imagine what it felt like to Alesa!
5) Life is good. We are prepping the house for the new little one. 




2 comments:

The Jagers said...

Halene,
I love your new running shoes. Looks like you are having some good weather there to play outside. I hope you are getting as excited about the new baby coming as I am! I can't wait for you to be a big sister!! Carson is starting to get a little more excited about the new baby that will be coming to our house.
Run fast and jump high!
Aunt Marci

Beth and John said...

What a cutie pie (Halene, not the fish...though they are nice, too).

We are excited for you to meet your new little one!

And also glad that we have gotten through the first six weeks of taking care of a newborn. Whew! It gets easier here on out, right?!?