Quotes from: The New Dad: http://www.bc.edu/centers/cwf/meta-elements/pdf/BCCWF_Fatherhood_Study_The_New_Dad.pdf
My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it
Clarence Budington Kellend
When I was a boy of fourteen,my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much he had learned in seven years.
Mark Twain
By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong.
Charles Wadsworth
I have found the best way to give advice to your children is to find out what they want and then advise them to do it.
President Harry S Truman
You may give them your love but not your thoughts, for they have their own thoughts.You may strive to be like them, but seek not to make them like you.For life goes not backward nor tarries with yesterday.
Kahlil Gibran
If the new American father feels bewildered and even defeated, let him take comfort from the fact that whatever he does in any fathering situation has a fifty percent chance of being right.
Bill Cosby
Monday, June 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment