Saturday, February 21, 2009

Dead Lake 1998

I dug up some old pictures from a trip to Dead Lake, MN in the summer of 1998. I think it was 1998, but it could have been 1999. Brody and Tyler are just kids and I was just starting my corduroy phase (which has lasted quite some time). Enjoy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet pics. Hard to believe 1998 was more than 10 yrs ago. Maybe next winter me and Beth will make a project out of scanning in a bunch of old pics to save, you know, for posterity.

Anyhow, that's a weird red-and-white strike indicator you have on in that first pic. Wasn't it tough to cast that huge thing with your fly rod? In any case I see you put on your game face and were able to bring back a nice stringer of pike, so it must have worked somehow.

JFWY, Nate ;)

John