Samuel is sitting up, eating peas and oatmeal, and laughing virtually the entire time he is awake. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I've never met a happier kid. However, the mosquitoes really like Sam and I can't say I remember what he looks like without one or two large bumps on his head. Nevertheless, the kid is loving life right now-love's to watch his sister.
Friday, September 18, 2009
Halene and Samuel
Halene is potty-trained! We have Elmo and his potty time movie to thank for this as well as Alesa's patience and sticker charts. Halene will do virtually anything for stickers. It seems the shinier the sticker, the more she is willing to do. This has me thinking about the roots of our economic systems-our willingness to do various things in return for something shiny. Now the question is what a parent should do with such knowledge? How far does one push the sticker in return for good deeds deal with 2-year old. Just one of life's many decisions.
Samuel is sitting up, eating peas and oatmeal, and laughing virtually the entire time he is awake. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I've never met a happier kid. However, the mosquitoes really like Sam and I can't say I remember what he looks like without one or two large bumps on his head. Nevertheless, the kid is loving life right now-love's to watch his sister.
Two peas in a pod...
Samuel is sitting up, eating peas and oatmeal, and laughing virtually the entire time he is awake. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I've never met a happier kid. However, the mosquitoes really like Sam and I can't say I remember what he looks like without one or two large bumps on his head. Nevertheless, the kid is loving life right now-love's to watch his sister.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment